Website IRF Intelligent RF Solutions LLC
iRF is seeking an experienced and skilled SR. Assembler who is quality-oriented, deadline driven, and excels in a challenging micro-electronic soldering environment. A successful candidate will have experience with electronics, RF, hand tools, excellent hand-eye coordination, reading and assembling engineering drawings.
- Excel with simple hand tools and machinery as a professional assembler.
- Exceptionally proficient with surface mount soldering skills.
- Required to use a microscope for extended periods of time.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and safety protocol.
- Assemble at the component and integrated system level.
- Read and accurately build to schematics and engineering drawings.
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste.
- Perform equipment maintenance and auxiliary shop duties as instructed.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment as necessary.
- Take ownership and demonstrate quality-focused workmanship.
- Determine the location, position, accuracy of fit, conformity to contour of parts and assemblies by executing to assembly prints.
- Experience using basic test tools such as a multimeter is a plus.
- Durable and self-reliant in a fast-paced environment.
- Foster and maintain professional and productive relationships with peers.
- Aptitude to take instruction and professional advice.
- IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 trained and certified is a plus.
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer-based applications.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Minimum of 5 year of Surface mount soldering and Feedthrough soldering experience. (a must)
- Minimum of 5 years of Electronics Assembler experience (Required)
- Minimum of 3 years of removing and replacing SMD parts on PCBs (Required)
- Minimum of 1 year of using semi-automatic pick & place machine experience. (Preferred)
- Minimum level of education: High school or equivalent. (Required)
- Must be able to read, write and count
- Acceptable visual acuity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to review and interpret technical data packages for electronic assemblies
- While performing these duties, the employee is required to sit or stand for extended periods of time, reach with hand and arm, and talk or hear.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Experience with the following
- Surface mount soldering (this is a must)
- Using semi-automatic pick & place machine
- Build harnesses
- Build ribbon cables
- Build flex coax cables
- Build semi-rigid cables
- Build RF cables
- Build modules
- Build chassis
- Feed-through soldering
- ESD Awareness
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org