IRF Intelligent RF Solutions
To support iRF’s continuing growth with our product lines in manufacturing, the Quality Department is growing again.
We added to the department in 2020, and again this year, we are seeking an additional Quality Control Inspector II to join our mission.
If you are considering a move and looking to combine your talents and experience with some of the best and brightest minds in the RF industry, continue reading.
The QC Inspector II performs visual/mechanical inspections of RF components, parts, and hardware associated with RF assembly operations to ensure to ensure product conformance to internal quality standards and military and customer specifications. Reviews in-process inspection, assembly, and test records to ensure full compliance with customer purchase orders, drawings, and specifications.
- Reads and understands complex drawings and component values.
- Utilizes sound judgement to plan and perform inspection on a wide variety of complex parts.
- Makes decisions based on IPC-A-610 Class 3 and IPC/WHMA-A-620.
- Works on multiple tasks and assignments concurrently.
- Test continuity of circuit board circuits; Examine the circuit boards to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks, and placement of components.
- Maintain quality standards by approving material at in-process inspection for all products.
- Perform 1st piece inspections for Surface Mount and through hole assemblies; FAI inspection process and reports; and Final inspection.
- Generates and maintains complete and accurate inspection and performance records by report type, quantity of defects, etc.
- Evaluates the inspection processes and suggests improvements.
- Adheres to all applicable safety practices and ESD regulations.
- Conducts ISO audits, maintains and enhances ISO 9001:2015, and generates failure analysis reports; Supports QA manager with ISO.
- Carries out related duties as assigned, referring unusual conditions to quality management.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Strong attention to detail
- Concentrated mental and visual attention required to perform inspection duties including solder inspection
- Microscope work is required
- Ability to work productively under limited supervision
- Computer literate, familiarity with Epicor is a plus
- Possesses the ability and skills to remain objective when under pressure and to interact with others to resolve problems professionally.
- Must be organized and able to maintain work areas in a clean, safe, orderly condition.
- Must be able to remain seated for most of the working day
- High school or equivalent and minimum 3 years in an electronic-manufacturing environment
- ESD Awareness
- IPC-A-610 certification
This is a full-time, onsite, day-shift 9/80 position with a competitive benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to Rebecca.Yarrison@irf-solutions.com