iRF’s Digital Design Team is continuing to grow. We added to the team in 2020 and are looking to do so again in 2022 with this one-of-a-kind opportunity for a Digital Design Engineer.
If you are considering a move and looking to combine your extraordinary talents and experience with many of the best and brightest minds in the RF industry, continue reading.
As a problem-solving partner with our customers and coworkers, will participate in development of state-of-the-art, miniature microwave receivers for government and military applications.
Consistently utilizes the ability to understand and interpret product-level requirements in order to work within a team of multi-disciplinary engineers to develop solutions that meet these requirements while adhering to agreed-upon cost and schedule targets.
- Work with senior engineering staff to build, test, and deliver fully realized product designs
- Independently develop digital system/subsystem implementations for variety of products
- Participate in hardware/software integration efforts
- Identify development issues and escalate these to engineering staff as appropriate
- Work with other engineering disciplines in system- and subsystem-level product designs
- Develop and deliver review materials that communicate design plans to staff
- Provide technical support and estimates for sales and marketing activities
- Understand and comply with iRF engineering policies and processes
- Support corporate initiatives and flow down initiatives as directed
- ESD Awareness
- Other duties as required
- Must have experience in developing and implementing programmable logic/software architectures that meet customer and internal requirements
- Must possess an understanding of digital hardware designs including review of datasheets, working from schematics, and using other design artifacts
- Must have a strong background in programmable logic (VHDL) and digital design; experience in software development in C is required
- Experience developing for Xilinx FPGAs and use of Xilinx development toolchains is required
- This individual must be hands-on, decisive, and able to get things done in a small company environment
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain security clearance
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Experience developing for Linux and/or RTOS environments is desired
- Experience in development of embedded RF products is a plus
- Experience in schematic capture/hardware design is desired
- Candidate should be familiar with common development tools including compilers, debuggers, digital o-scopes, MS Office, Visio, and software configuration management/version control
- Organizational Awareness
- RF Expertise
- Analytical Thinking
- Ethical Practice
- Sense of Urgency
EOE, including disability/vets.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.localjobnetwork.com.