This new member of the Inventory Control Team will contribute to the accurate count and transactions of electronics inventory used in microwave receivers for government and military applications.
This position requires the ability to count, read and interpret material part numbers and handle such components in an ESD safe work environment. Qualified candidates will act as a support resource in filling kit shortages and as a control mechanism in limiting the access to valued inventory.
- Read and understand a bill of materials: material part numbers, part descriptions and quantities.
- Fill new kits and verify counts in all kits that leave iRF for contract manufacturing.
- Work with others to ensure accuracy of counts and bin locations.
- Perform scheduled and in-process cycle counts on all materials as procedurally directed.
- Learn the ERP system and process for receiving of inbound raw materials.
- Notify short-shipped items or any count/damage discrepancies to Materials Manager.
- Document lot, revision and serial numbers on incoming material.
- Follow and improve upon inventory procedures to strengthen process integrity.
- Communicate inventory discrepancies and execute transactional movements in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, safe, organized, and disciplined work environment.
- Issue parts to technicians, assemblers and engineers in a professional manner.
- Learn and practice ESD awareness/best practices.
- Other duties as assigned
- Evidence of a steady work history and a desire for professional growth are preferred.
- Previous experience working within the field of microelectronics is desired.
- Experience working in an ISO work environment is considered a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to read, write and count.
- Must have acceptable visual acuity and hand-eye coordination to be able to use a microscope to handle material with small hand tools i.e., tweezers.
- Must have a mastery of the English language and the ability to communicate through spoken word and email.
- While performing these duties, the employee is required to stand for extended periods of time (greater than two hours consecutively), work at a computer, and reach with hand and arm.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
EOE, including disability/vets.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com