– Design, implement, and maintain embedded control software for RF systems.
– Design, implement, and maintain supporting software for calibration / module test / production test.
– Review schematics and analyze datasheets to develop interfaces to subsystems.
– Participate in the management of key customer technical requirements and expectations.
– Author technical documentation for internal and customer use.
– Assist with board bring-up, integration testing, and production troubleshooting.
– Contribute to the improvement of software development practices.
-Must be US citizen and have the ability to obtain security clearance
– Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
– Strong proficiency in writing robust embedded C code for Linux, RTOS, and baremetal platforms.
– Understanding of communication protocols including I2C, SPI, UDP, and TCP/IP.
– Working knowledge of oscilloscopes, DMMs, and logic analyzers.
– Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
– Able to work independently in a small company environment.
– Experience developing for Xilinx Artix FPGA and/or Zynq SoC is preferred.
– Experience in RF systems development and testing is preferred.
– Experience with Python, TCL, C#, and/or Web development a plus.
EOE, including disability/vets.
To apply for this job email your details to Rebecca.Yarrison@irf-solutions.com