- 0.1–20 GHz Tuning Range
- Compatible with FE-3820 Frequency Extender
- IF Outputs at 1 GHz, 160 MHz and 70 MHz
- Controlled from Remote Workstation
- Antenna Band Select Aux. Control
- F1-F2 Sweep and Fixed Frequencies
- Ethernet 10/100BaseT Control
- AM/FM Demodulators
- RF Blanking
- RF Attenuation
The SMR-3822A Receiver, a member of the SMR-3000 family of high-performance synthesized microwave receivers, covers 0.1 to 20 GHz. Millimeter wave frequency extension is achievable using an FE-3820. An internal Spectrum Display Generator (SDG) generates data that can be used to develop RF sweep and IF pan spectrum displays on a remote workstation or laptop. The receiver provides simultaneous wideband IF outputs at 1 GHz (500 MHz bandwidth) and 160 MHz (100 MHz bandwidth) in addition to a post-filtered 160-MHz IF output. All IF outputs have a noninverted spectrum; in addition, there is operator-selectable inversion of the IF up to 20 GHz tuned frequency.
- Full Band RF Sweep Spectrum Display
- IF Pan Displays Maximum Span of 100 MHz
- Zero Span Mode
- 2D or 3D Waterfall Display in RF Sweep or IF Pan Modes
- Snapshot Feature
- 64 Receiver Parameter Presets
- Step and Dwell or Channel Scan Mode
- Operator Defined Zoom
The enhanced GUI for search receivers allows the operator to remotely control an SMR-3822A microwave receiving system. This GUI has similar display capabilities as the SMR-3822 GUI shown on the previous page. Six-trace, RF sweep, and IF pan displays are available.
The enhanced features include a 25-channel step and dwell function and an improved parameter set manager for storage and recall of preset receiver operating functions. Also included are updated 2D and 3D waterfall displays.
For more information about this product or our custom development and design capabilities, call (443) 595-8500 or email us at email@example.com